Inadequate

Sometimes in life we feel inadequate like we don't quite meet the mark, but in reality we are made perfect by God the one who,loves us the most. Even if you don't believe in God, or a superpower being you can still take this message for what it's worth and apply it to your own life.


It can be really hard to not feel good enough or worthy enough to achieve something you desperately want. It's even harder when people are tearing you down, and saying those things.


Let me tell you something about me, all my life I have felt like I wasn't good enough for anything. I felt worthless, and most of the time I think I wont achieve anything. That's really hard to put on yourself, but for me, those words weren't just coming from me, they were coming from a lot of people around me. For awhile I listened to them, and it tore me apart each and every single day, until I said enough is enough and I let those things motivate and push me even harder.


Don't get me wrong some days are tough, and I can barely fight the thoughts going on  in my head, but I try my best to keep focused on the finished goal.


No matter what anyone tells you, you are good enough, you are powerful enough, and you are worthy enough for anything you put your mind to. If you think no one else believes in you, know I believe in you. I get so sad for people who aren't supported in their dreams, and that is why I try to make absolutely sure that I talk with people about their dreams, and aspirations, because I want them to know that somebody does support them, and has their back, even if they fall down.


Remember you are beautiful, loved, amazing, and so worth living this life.~ Morgan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High School-The worst years of our lives

Happy 2017!

Rejoice and Weap